Our Focus Is Sound Quality
There are three important points that characterize the company’s profile:
- Commitment and knowledge
- Leading audio products
- Service and support
Arva was founded in 1979 and was originally named Arva Ljud. A decade later, in 1989, the company became Arva Trading AB. Today Arva Trading is a renowned supplier of top-end pro audio equipment, with offices in Stockholm and Malmoe.
Our core business is distribution of professional equipment and advanced audio systems, mainly to the studio, broadcast and PA/Live markets in Sweden. We also perform planning and when required do advanced installations. Among our staff, the audio knowledge level is very high and we are serious about delivering a high service level. To us, good support and service is a matter of course.
Our philosophy has become an acknowledgement
Ever since the start, we have committed ourselves to providing products and solutions that deliver the best sound quality around. Today Arva Trading represent a selection of the most acknowledged and leading pro audio manufacturers in the business. Common for these companies is that they fulfil the demand for excellent sound quality and reliability, which has become a hallmark for our company – If it is sold by Arva Trading, you can rely on it is good.
- Since day one, Arva Trading AB has worked with products and solutions that deliver the best sound quality possible.
- The company today represents a selection of recognized and world-leading manufacturers from all over the world. What they have in common is that they meet the absolute requirements for excellent sound quality and reliability, which today has become a signature for our company.
- As a supplier, we have a prioritized goal to always provide ordered goods at the right time, in the right place and with the promised quality.
- A customer who submits a complaint to us must have a written response within one week.
- Furthermore, the supplier’s action must be completed within one month from the date the complaint was registered with Arva Trading AB.
- Our work environment policy for employees must meet the requirements for routines and checklists for systematic work to avoid workplace injuries to staff.
- Our quality work and quality management systems are developed through continuous improvements.
- We comply with the legal and regulatory requirements that exist for the company’s operations.
- In its operations, Arva Trading AB shall aim to limit the burden on nature and the environment as far as possible in the balance with quality and economy and prevent pollution.
- We will provide products that are selected with environmental considerations in mind.
- Arva is primarily a trading company that handles ready-made products from market-leading manufacturers in Europe, North America and Asia.
- These, in turn, have quality and environmental goals that are in line with their home countries’ environmental laws and regulations.
- Arva Trading is based on applicable laws and regulations for our operations.
- Our own environmental work and our environmental management system ISO 14001 is developed through continuous improvements through coordination of transport to our customers and choice of environmentally certified freight forwarders.
- We also work actively with our management system to continuously improve our operations.
- All employees are responsible for their environmental policy in their daily work.
MD, Arva Trading